Permanent, natural-looking results can now be achieved with the minimally invasive and artificially-intelligent ARTAS iX® hair transplant procedure. No more plugs, linear scars or stitches.
ARTAS iX® robotic technology is the revolutionary, new system that is capable of performing transplant procedures with higher accuracy rates than the best of surgeons. It is the only robotic system in the industry capable of intelligently and simultaneously harvesting and implanting hair, reducing procedure time and human error. With ARTAS iX®, there is also no linear scar produced. The permanent result you get is a full head of hair.*
Dr. Max is an ARTAS® Platinum Provider who has completed hundreds of successful procedures. With more than 20 years of surgical experience, Dr. Max works with you to create a personalized plan that will give you the results you’ve been waiting for!
*Individual results may vary
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ARTAS IX ® HAIR TRANSPLANT PROCEDURE?
site-making and hair
functionality in one
Intelligent selection and
implantation of grafts
No linear scar risks
Shorter procedure and
shorter recovery time
Greater accuracy of
Better graft placement
at the right angles for a
Increased graft survival
Fast healing time
Expanding donor area –
if needed, to the chest
A safe, FDA-cleared
How does it work?
During your initial consultation, Dr. Max will work with you to create a personalized treatment plan, based on your unique goals and preferences. We will also be able to address the cost of an ARTAS robotic hair transplant.
Harvesting Donor Hair
Dr. Max and his staff will be in the
room with you as your hair is
selectively harvested with robotic
precision. The donor area will retain
its natural look.
The ARTAS iX® Robotic System will
calculate your optimal hair line and
the number of grafts needed. You
and Dr. Max will discuss these results.
Your hair is transplanted into
the desired area with the accuracy,
precision and speed only possible
with ARTAS iX®. With local anesthesia,
you will hardly feel pain at all.
Optimizing the Results
ARTAS iX® is programmed by Dr. Max
to create an optimal site distribution
that keeps intact the existing healthy
hair while adding follicles from the
The New You!
You will see results in
six to twelve months: permanent,
full hair – naturally yours!
We are happy to offer a private online consultation option for those who are unable to
come into our office.
Why choose ARTAS IX®?
- ARTAS iX® is the ONLY comprehensive intelligent solution for hair restoration procedures. It is the only system that is streamlined to reduce case time by intelligently combining site-making and implantation into one single step.
- The robotic system is fast and precise. It can harvest 900-1,200 follicular units per hour with a transection rate as low as 3%
- The scarring is almost invisible. ARTAS iX® uses less tension and protects the grafts from trauma. It avoids harvesting too many follicles from a specific donor area, minimizing the scarring.
- It uses smart technology. ARTAS iX® combines robotic and artificial intelligence technology. Its software determines the direction, angle and orientation of each follicular unit. It simultaneously implants each harvested graft, while protecting existing terminal hair. The result? The most natural looking hair.
- The risks are reduced. Humans get tired, while robotic systems do not. Thus, the risk of human error is eliminated.
- The FDA cleared ARTAS iX for light skinned and dark-haired individuals. If you are a man with light hair, you should dye your hair dark three days before your scheduled procedure for optimal results.
The FDA cleared ARTAS iX® for light skinned
and dark-haired individuals.
If you are a man with light hair, you should dye your hair dark three
days before your scheduled procedure for optimal results.
For those with darker skin, ARTAS iX® may or may not be the best
There are many options available, and
together with Dr. Max, you will create an
individualized solution designed
specifically for you.