Permanent, natural-looking results can now be achieved with the minimally invasive and artificially intelligent ARTAS iX® hair transplant procedure. No more plugs, linear scars or stitches.
ARTAS iX® robotic technology is the revolutionary, new system that is capable of performing transplant procedures with the highest accuracy rates, on par with the best of surgeons. It is the only robotic system in the industry capable of intelligently and simultaneously harvesting and implanting hair, reducing procedure time and human error. With ARTAS iX®, there is also no linear scar produced. The permanent result you get is a full head of hair.*
Dr. Max is an ARTAS® Platinum Provider who has completed thousands of successful procedures. With more than 20 years of surgical experience, Dr. Max works with you to create a personalized plan that will give you the results you’ve been waiting for!
*Individual results may vary
How does it work?
WHY CHOOSE ARTAS IX®?
- ARTAS iX® is the ONLY comprehensive intelligent solution for hair restoration procedures. It is the only system that is streamlined to reduce case time by intelligently combining site-making and implantation into one single step.
- The robotic system is fast and precise. It can harvest 900-1,200 follicular units per hour with a transection rate as low as 3%
- The scarring is almost invisible. ARTAS iX® uses less tension and protects the grafts from trauma. It avoids harvesting too many follicles from a specific donor area, minimizing the scarring.
- It uses smart technology. ARTAS iX® combines robotic and artificial intelligence technology. Its software determines the direction, angle and orientation of each follicular unit. It simultaneously implants each harvested graft, while protecting existing terminal hair. The result? The most natural looking hair.
- The risks are reduced. Humans get tired, while robotic systems do not. Thus, the risk of human error is eliminated.
- The FDA cleared ARTAS iX for light skinned and dark-haired individuals. If you are a man with light hair, you should dye your hair dark three days before your scheduled procedure for optimal results.
ARTAS iX® PATIENTS RESULTS
A consultation with our Patient Care Coordinator is complementary and private.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the various male hair loss treatment options available at Maxim Medical and have all your questions thoroughly answered.