Direct Graft Implantation is the final stage of FUE Hair Implantation technique, with the main modification being how the hair is implanted. During traditional FUE hair transplant, surgeon creates incisions throughout the entire scalp and allocates the follicular components into these incisions. In Direct Graft Implantation, this method calls for a patented tool to implant each graft, one by one, right into the scalp without making any slits. There are multiple advantages of direct graft implantation versus traditional methods. Aside from the use of this tool, an automatic hair transplant system can also be used – a robotic system that calculates the depth and angle required for every hair follicle. Here at Hair By Dr. Max, we take pride in knowing we offer the latest technology in hair loss solutions, the Artas iX Robotic Hair Restoration System.
Advantages of Direct Graft Implantation:
- No injury to grafts during implantation since the graft is fully protected inside the implanter
- Lesser risk of traumatizing grafts during loading
- Faster overall procedure
- Faster healing
- More natural results
- Potentially faster hair regrowth
- The entire implantation is done personally by Dr. Chumak
HOW DOES IT WORK?
WHY CHOOSE DIRECT GRAFT IMPLANTATION?
- Minimal risk of scarring: Incisions are associated with higher risk scaring. For that reason, the DGI hair transplant method applies direct hair implantation technique, which eliminates the need for incisions, and therefore lesser risk of scarring. Also, there’s no need to sew the donor area where the hair follicles are extracted so that the healing process will be much faster. The Direct Graft Implantation tool helps to ensure that extractions are well-distributed to minimize the risk of scarring as much as possible.
- Consistent Results: As a modernized technique, the Direct Graft Implantation implanter controls the angle, depth, and trend of the implanted hair follicles. So the new hairs grow just like your natural hair. When the hair grafts are implanted into the treated area, the growth angle, density, and the hair’s natural direction are taken into account. This way, you get natural results in all sensitive regions, including temples and hairline. Again, there are no linear scars or stitches with the Direct Graft Implantation transplant, meaning you’ll recover quickly.
- No linear incision is performed, therefore no linear scars after the operation. So you return to your routine life within a short time.
- Unlike traditional FUE and FUT implantation, direct graft implantation transplants more hair follicles without damage during the process for more hair growth and fast results. For instance, in the traditional FUE technique, patients have to wait at least three days before washing their hair- unlike the DGI method, where you can wash it on the same day. Using Direct Graft Implantation, it is possible to perform hair transplant without shaving. It could be particularly appreciated by women, who can achieve the quickest return to normal life with unshaved hair implant application, without experiencing a significant change in appearance.
DIRECT GRAFT IMPLANTATION PATIENTS RESULTS
A consultation with our Patient Care Coordinator is complementary and private.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the various male hair loss treatment options available at Hair By Dr. Max and have all your questions thoroughly answered.