Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is another popular solution for hair loss. It is a non-invasive treatment that creates the appearance of tiny hair follicles, restoring the appearance of hair on a shaved scalp by creating the illusion of a thicker head of hair. The goal of SMP isn’t to create hair-like lines that are perfectly lined like microblading eyebrows, but instead to use tiny, layered dots in different hues of black to replicate the look of a shadow on your scalp. This style, referred to as pointillism, is done to create natural-looking depth and definition. It is also a great option when all you want is to add density to your hair, making scalp micropigmentation for women a popular option.
This is an increasingly popular solution for those who are seeking a solution to hair loss. If you’re interested in scalp micropigmentation in Miami, Hair By Dr. Max is your best choice. We’re one of the leaders in scalp micropigmentation in Florida. Just come into our Miami office for your first consultation and we’ll get started on developing a plan for you. Our scalp micropigmentation procedures are performed in our Fort Lauderdale office.
How does it work?
WHY CHOOSE SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION PROCEDURE?
- Ability to cover unsightly scarring/imperfections perhaps due to past hair restoration/transplant methods.
- Useful for those who have experienced hair loss due to factors such as cancer, alopecia, thinning hair, and male/female pattern baldness.
- No false claims about “curing” hair loss
- A more affordable “solution” to hair loss in comparison to other means.
- The treatment does not use any chemicals, which means no side effects.
- This simple procedure, which is basically hair tattooing, is finished in only a couple of sessions.
- Because of the non-invasive procedure of micropigmentation, healing time is limited to only a few days.
- Because a scalp micropigmentation will last for years, there will never again be a shortage of confidence to match the shortage of hair.
- SMP is a great way to create an illusion, but it will still feel the same as a bald head.
- Will require minor touch-ups over time.
SCALP MICROPIGMENTATION PROCEDURE PATIENT RESULTS
A consultation with our Patient Care Coordinator is complementary and private.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the various male hair loss treatment options available at Hair By Dr. Max and have all your questions thoroughly answered.